Pionen Security Risk Management
Pionen’s Information Security Risk Management (RM) Service enables you to secure valuable information assets in an increasingly connected business landscape, covering governance, policies, procedures, technologies and techniques to deliver pragmatic, proportional solutions to complex cybersecurity challenges using Cloud-based delivery.
- We are experts in HMG Standards, ISO27000, RMADS and ISMS
- Out consultants are certified, including CESG, CISM, CISSP and SABSA
- We will provide you with a roadmap to follow
- We will lower the toal cost of ownership of security solutions
- We integrate technical and procedural solutions to business problems
- We use a rationale-based framework for design decisions
- We strive for a balance between strategy and operations
- We resolve conflicting objectives and priorities
- We provide a methodology which is predictable, flexible and agile
Whats on the inside.
- Effective application of recognised risk management frameworks and methods
- Recommendations to provide through-life management of identified risks
- Documented risk management plans appropriate to your business objectives
- Identified cybersecurity controls to support business requirements
- A business level understanding of cybersecurity costs and benefits
- Clear traceability and justification mapped to business requirements
- Security risk analysis summarised into plain English for stakeholder review
- Documented options enabling best decision making and strategy development
Get in touch with one of our experts today
Please use the contact form below if you have any questions or requests concerning our products or services.