Pionen Penetration Testing
Pionen’s Penetration Testing Service includes both Penetration Testing and Digital Forensics. We assist clients with on-going assurance of critical systems and services. Our experience enables us to provide cloud services as part of Cyber Essentials, PCI-DSS Compliance and ITHC activities for providing on-going assurance and accreditation.
- CREST Certified Security Professionals vetted to SC/DVLevels.
- In-depth assessment of Infrastructure Configuration, Web and Cloud-Based Applications.
- Comprehensive reporting including Executive Summary, Identified Vulnerabilities and Mitigation Advice.
- Reproducible steps to validate and replicate identified vulnerabilities.
- Assessment against Industry Best-Practice, Vendor Guidance, recognised Security Baselines.
- Providing relevant Common Vulnerabilities assessment and Exposures (CVE) information.
- Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus (CE+) Assessments undertaken.
- Internal or External, Black-Box or White-Box security testing approaches.
- Assessments using the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP).
Whats on the inside.
- Trusted security specialists cleared through National Security Vetting processes.
- Prioritisation and mitigation advice included in vulnerability remediation plans.
- Enhanced Assurance of Systems and Services processing Information Assets.
- Qualified Security Assessor’s (QSA’s) verified results for PCI-DSS Audits.
- Expertise leveraged from experience across all Industry Sectors.
- Risk ratings based upon threat, impact, ease of exploitation.
- Enhanced threats understanding by working closely with Client Teams.
Get in touch with one of our experts today
Please use the contact form below if you have any questions or requests concerning our products or services.